P4A - Business Development Manager
Performance for Assets (P4A) is a spin-off company specialized in providing services related to predictive maintenance and performance optimisation of industrial equipment through tools that allow continuous analysis of all available data.
In order to support growth and create long-term value, P4A is looking for a Business Development Manager for the region Belgium (mainly Flanders), France and Spain.
- You are responsible for developing a solid knowledge of the market, the customers and the business;
- You identify the developments and positioning of the market through direct customer contact or through market research, in order to seize commercial opportunities and take a strong position;
- You develop and implement business opportunities and growth opportunities;
- Through targeted prospecting you bring in new customers and build up commercial relationships and a network;
- Through your technical added value, strong advice and personal approach, you develop a quality partnership with the customers;
- You support the partners from a commercial point of view (Vinçotte, I-care, MPBelgium,...) and you develop sales in market sectors that are not covered by the partners;
- You develop a commercial strategy and an annual strategic plan in collaboration with the management;
- You report pro-actively on the prospects and the results achieved;
- You are responsible for the marketing plan and for increasing the brand awareness of P4A;
- You analyze the opportunity to create a subsidiary in Flanders and the possibilities of fundings through Flemish region;
- You bring support for the business plan of Wintell sa (POC).
Training, knowledge and experience:
- You have a Master's degree in industrial/technical engineering, you are a commercial engineer with a strong technical affinity, or equivalent through experience;
- You have 5 years of experience in technical sales/advice;
- You understand an industrial and/or production environment;
- You have the ability to develop long-term commercial relationships with customers;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French is an added value.
- You have a nose for entrepreneurship and a strong commercial insight to identify and leverage new opportunites and markets;
- Networking, building and maintaining long-term relationships with all stakeholders (clients and partners) to reach targets is in your nature;
- You are a go-getter and you take control of things;
- You are a diplomatic go-getter able to convince people initially critical or reluctant to new ideas and to lead to follow;
- You are a good communicator, able to synthetize ideas and opinions clearly and to transmit them in a comprehensive way to targeted groups;
- You are able to work as a self-managing entrepreneur;
- You are a multi-tasker and you are able to build up contacts and relationships at all levels. A high level of flexibility is required.