P4A - Electromechanical Engineer
Performance for Assets (P4A) is a spin-off company specialized in providing services related to predictive maintenance and performance optimization of industrial equipment, this through analytics tools allowing continuous automatic analysis of all available data.
In order to support growth P4A is looking for an Electromechanical Engineer for the region Namur.
- You are responsible for new projects related to the analysis and monitoring of various industrial equipment such as steam turbines, HV alternators/motors, transformers, wind turbines, etc. located in Europe;
- You have an understanding of the operational and business constraints of the equipment;
- You define the approaches to implement in order to effectively monitor this equipment from both the performance and predictive maintenance perspective;
- You identify the relevant data required for the set-up of these approaches (including additional measurement systems that could be necessary);
- You work in cooperation with Data Scientists for the construction and programming of the “analytics models” required to the realisation of these approaches;
- After commissioning of the project, you are in charge of the follow-up, analysis of this equipment remotely, evaluation of the status, recommendations in case of drifts detected, reports, periodical updates, …
This work requires you to travel to the site from time to time and it is possible that some "on-call" periods will be organized.
Training, knowledge and experience:
- Engineer (civil or industrial) with an electromechanical, electrical, mechanical or mechatronic background;
- Good knowledge of the general characteristics of electrical and mechanical rotating machines;
- Good knowledge of data analysis (statistical and probabilistic methods);
- Good knowledge of power electronics and industrial electricity;
- Good knowledge of automation;
- You are curious and interested in all the new monitoring technologies;
- You are proactive, a problem-solver and autonomous,
- Your openness to others and your team spirit will allow you to integrate easily into a dynamic team.
- You are prepared to travel abroad for occasional missions (France, Germany, Spain);
- You have a good knowledge of French and English (Dutch or German is an asset);
To support the growth of our company, the main challenges are related to understanding the functioning of industrial equipment and event chains that can lead to drifts, defining approaches/methodologies to detect them and predict their evolution in an automated way.